Monday, December 8, 2014

Quick Update

My wonderful friends and family. I do apologize but today my time is cut short due to some traveling we have to do for interviews with the mission President tomorrow

Quick update-- things are picking up! Were teaching a lot more and the Lord is providing us with miracles. I've learned so much this past week!

I just have one favor to ask of you all. Go to mormon.org and watch "He is the Gift" then share it with everyone you know! 

:) LOVE YOU ALL!

Sister Hawkins





Note from the Mom: Two things that made Sis H super happy this week (aside from the work FINALLY picking up in her sector!): 

1. She's lost 10lbs since she's been in Brazil. (I'm not sure this is such a good thing...even though she assures me it's the "butter" weight she gained in Atlanta, haha!)

2. Her friend Dalia from Atlanta got BAPTIZED this week! That totally made her entire week. Woohoo!

I have a special request from all you blog readers....this Saturday, Dec 13th, is my girl's Birthday. How about we FLOOD her inbox with Birthday greetings? Doesn't have to be a big long letter, just a quick Happy B-day! You can find her email address (and address of the mission home!) by clicking on the "write to me" tab at the top of the blog page.  THANKS EVERYONE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment